Yudibun's sample Photography

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tara Reid A Role Model

This Topic was Stolen from: starbuddies.com

After Tara Reid told FHMonline, “The reason I never ended up in as much trouble as Paris [Hilton] or Lindsay [Lohan] is that I'm not stupid, so I'd never do a lot of the things those girls do.”, parents across the country are trying to get their kids to act a little more like Tara Reid.

The interview also quoted Reid as saying, "You'll never read a story about me going out and partying when I'm supposed to be working, showing up on a set drunk or missing a day, never.”

Suburban house wife Adrianne Bryant told Starbuddies, “I am sick of all these girls acting like these uninhibited whores. I was relieved to be able to tell my daughter, ‘You have a mid-term tomorrow!! I don’t think Tara Reid would be going out with the football team the night before a mid-term no matter how cute the quarterback is.’ It’s nice to have a Hollywood slut we can look up to.”

Even Dina Lohan has jumped on the Tara Reid bandwagon by saying, “We can all learn a lesson from the lifestyle of Ms. Reid. Look at her American Pie character. She at least makes the guy say ‘I love you’ before she lets him have his way. What a role model!”

According to Party City, Tara Reid costumes have been outselling Britney and Paris costumes ten fold. The difference in costumes is a dress that expose the breasts instead of the vagina.

Reid concluded the interview by saying, "I was a party girl, but I played by the rules." Her book of party girl rules titled “Miss Bitch Manners” is due to come out in time for Christmas.

This are some Evidence that could prove that she is really a Role Model




AAAAhahahaha Bilat tinanak ya! Te ma Inum ka PA??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Role model. At least gasuksok panty. Nyahaha!... :D