Yudibun's sample Photography

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dirty Poem

roses are red
Lemons are sour
I'll open my legs and give you an hour

Kissing Is A Habit
Fucking Is A Game
Guys Get All The Pleasure
Girls Get All The Pain
1 hour Of Pleasure
9 Months Of Pain
3 Days In The Hospital
A Baby Without A Name
The Daddy Is A Bastard
The Mother Is A Whore
This Woulda Never Happend If The Rubber Hadn't Tore!!

Sex is like math
You subtract the clothes
Add the bed
Divide the legs
Leave your solution
And pray to god
You dont multiply

Roses are red
Grass is green
I'll open my legs
And you'll fill me with cream

Hickory dickory dock
I was suckin his cock
The clock struck two
He dumped his goo
And dumped me to the end of the block

Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid

Sex is evil
Sex is a sin
Sins are forgivin
So stick it in

roses are nice
violets are fine.
you be the six
if i'll be the nine.



thank you: DAWNIE Myspace

No comments: